About Me ;)

Joshua Feliciano website

My name is Joshua Feliciano

I am a student at LESP

I live in the Bronx with my mom

When I am not at school I like to play basketball and go to the gym.
Here is a picture of people playing basketball


My favorite foods are:

Chicken Ribs Pizza Rice
"Dont tell me the sky is the limit if there are footprints on the moon"

One website I like to visit is Youtube.

I like to check the weather at Weather Channel.

I like to check my emails at Gmail .

To contact me, email me here


Please tell a little about you!

I love to travel, I have many places I would like to visit, My travel wishlist is:

  1. California
  2. Paris
  3. Italy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NBA 2K19 is the best video game basketball experience

My favorite class at LESP :)